Thursday, March 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions: There's an Elephant in the Room...


Happy Thursday, crafty friends! Today is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I have a sweet little card to share with you today. I got to play with some new dies (which I LOVE) and I can't wait to tell you how I made it.



This month, TE is releasing dies to go along with one of my favorite stamp sets, Hippo Birdy. When I saw the elephant, it just made me think of a pink elephant and I stamped this little (big!) guy onto some patterned paper from the Hello Happiness 6x6" Paper Pack. The dies made cutting him out super easy. I created a little 'room' with more of the paper and added the new Build a Scene Window as seen below. (I used the Bead Board Embossing Folder to make my wallpapered wall.) The little conversation bubble is the new Let's Talk Bubble and the simple sentiment is from the new Let's Talk Sentiments


Here is a close-up of the window. Isn't it fun? I used some silver metallic twine as ties. The curtains would look cute in patterned papers, but I didn't want it to look too busy with my pretty 'wallpaper' in the background.

I hope you will stop by the TE Blog and check out all the fun eye candy created by TE's amazing creative team! 







No comments: