Thursday, September 3, 2015

Happy Happy Happy: Taylored Expressions Release Day!


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions and it's a really extra special one because TE is turning seven! I've been involved with TE for a long time now, and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of such a wonderful company. Today I am showing off three cards I created to help celebrate and I'm so excited to share them with you!


First up is, appropriately, a birthday card! This one uses the newly released Stamp & Die Combo, Party Pals. This set is so darling and I just love the happy little pals. I used the Summer Nights Matched kit for my paper and card stock -- I liked that this card could be used for either a boy or a girl.


How cute are these little guys? I colored them with Copics to match the paper. I added a little bit of Wink of Stella clear, which is much more visible in person. The best part is that I didn't have to fussy cut because the set comes with dies!


I used the new Block Party - Happy die which is really cool because you can place it wherever you want on your project and cut. I placed some card stock behind it to really make it pop, but I've seen some pretty cool cards made that just lets the word sit open like a window. I also added a new Happy Birthday Banner die. I thought it was fun how it looked like the little pals were holding it up.


I was having so much fun, I decided to make a coordinating Thank You card, but this time featuring Block Party - Thanks. Isn't it cool? 


Here's a close up. I also used the new Skinny Mini Party Borders. For a little texture on the card, I did some selective embossing with the Bead Board Embossing Folder.


My third card is special because it uses the very fabulous One & Only You Stamp & Die Combo. This set is only available free with purchase for a limited time (see below for details). I think it's very fabulous because it was my idea! 


For my card I wanted to really illustrate the "One & Only You" sentiment. The new Build a Scene Trees was perfect and I was able to quickly die-cut three trees that were identical and then one pink one to stand out. And it even has a little heart!


Here's another view of my card. The set comes with a "you" die, which I die-cut from the same color as the tree. Cute, yes?

I hope you will join the TE celebration on the TE Blog! New products are now available in the TE Store. Have a happy beany sort of day!

This Stamp & Die Combo set includes a coordinating 'you' die to pair with the various sentiments included in the stamp set. This set will be FREE with orders of $50 or more from September 3rd - September 13th. One free set per customer, while supplies last. Note: once your order meets the qualifying amount the free stamp set will be added to your cart. 



















3 comments:

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow!! love you creations Miss Regina!! Your fun summery Thanks And birthday cards are Fantastic! Love how you did the bead board embossing! Really Loving the Sweet One & Only You Card too! So CUTE!!

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa H. said...

sweet sweet cards! love the colors you used and the adorable images.

Kim S said...

Your birthday and thanks cards are SO fun. I love those little guys holding the banner on the first card, and I love the simple look of the banner under the "thanks" on the second. I ADORE your trees. Fabulous layout of the trees and the sentiment!