Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day 3: Love & Laughter


Hi there, crafty friends! This month, Taylored Expressions is celebrating its sixth birthday and I get to help them party! I had the chance to play with some of the soon-to-be-released products that are debuting this Thursday and I thought it would be fitting to create a birthday card with them.


I used the new In & Out Birthday stamp set, along with some cute new Little Bits Balloon dies. I die-cut them out of Taylored Felt for a little textural interest. I also got to use the ultra cool new Lots of Dots Embossing Folder, which I used on a die-cut I created with the previously-released Party Banner Cutting Plate. One of my favorite things from this release is the new TE Patterned Paper! I used the paper and the matching cardstock from the Matched Kit (took the guess work out of the whole thing for me!)


The fun thing about In & Out Birthday is that it includes sentiments that are great for stamping on both the front and the inside of a card. I went with this tried and true one for the inside and made sure to add just a bit of the same patterned paper I used on the outside.

Be sure to visit the Taylored Expressions Blog for a full list of all of today's participating designers!



1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Regina...I just love those blingy felt balloons!!!!!