Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello to a New Adventure!


Happy Monday, crafty friends! My family and I are going to be off on another adventure as we move back to Southern California! The Bay Area has been really fun and living closer to family has been really wonderful. But a new adventure awaits back in SoCal. I thought it would be appropriate to create a "just moved" card and the You Are Here set from Taylored Expressions was just what I needed!


TE just released these darling dies called Transportation. When I first got them, I intended them for scrapbooking, but they are pretty perfect for cards, too! 


I used the new Pockets & Pages Circle Showcase die to create this nifty frame to highlight the part of the U.S. in which we live. Even though I grew up in SoCal, I've come to really like the Bay Area, too, so thought I can't quite say I will be leaving my heart in San Francisco, I thought one about halfway between the two would be appropriate!



I was having so much fun creating that I decided to create a fun and simple CAS card using mostly dies. It's Summer and I can't wait to bask in the sunshine down in SoCal!


I used the new Pockets & Pages Fab Frames Summer to create a fun frame and then stamped "summer" with the new Little Bits of Summer from Taylored Expressions.


The sweet little sandcastle is also a "Little Bits" -- a die and I glittered it up and used a marker to color in the flags.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your day is wonderful and filled with Happy Beans.








1 comment:

Queen Mary said...

Regina, your moving card is so cute!