Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hoppy Easter!


Happy (Hoppy!) almost Easter! Ever since we had our little guy, a visit from the Easter Bunny is always a lot of fun. I wanted to create some little treats for him to discover at the end of his egg hunt, so I was glad I had some really cute Taylored Expressions dies and stamps on hand. 


First I created a little felt Sack It - Bunny. When I was a little girl, I had a pet bunny named Snowball and my little boy loves hearing all about the furry white rabbit I once had. Die-cutting the cute little gift sack was really fun and the felt makes it extra special.





Next up is a little tin that I created using the Gift Card frame die and the recently released Band It 2. I stamped the darling little sentiment from Hello Spring, coloring in the little bunny to match the little gift sack. I think I'll fill this one with mini malted eggs (a special favorite!)



I hope you and your families have a wonderful Easter!






No comments: